-
June 20th, 2002, 04:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have the power to ban people. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 20th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I think you post count says enuff about that already. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 21st, 2002, 01:33 AM
#3
Inactive Member
ya,go ahead and ban me,shows how much of a fuckin pussy you are
-
June 21st, 2002, 03:41 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
You don't look at the mod panel much, do you? I've known that for ages. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 21st, 2002, 11:46 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I have the same power at my board. One of the very few improvements hostboard made during the big down time...
-
June 21st, 2002, 12:10 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
June 21st, 2002, 03:18 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hey, I didn't invite you here. You're not even wanted.
We don't come here to listen to your shit. Why do you think we left the spawn.com board? LOL Think before you say these things.
-
June 22nd, 2002, 06:43 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Got Rice? *EG [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 25th, 2002, 05:36 AM
#9
Inactive Member
LOL.
No, leo. In fact I'd have to say that got rice was more creative than these guys.
-
June 28th, 2002, 12:02 AM
#10
Inactive Member
that's not why i said that....now you can ban him, if he comes back....too bad you didn't have that option a year ago huh? hehe......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks